Data ControllerCactusmania di Manera Bruno – Via Gallardi, 140 – 18039 Ventimiglia (IM) Email address of the owner: email@example.com
Manner and place of treatment of the Data collected
Manner of treatmentThe Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Managers can always be requested to the Data Controller..
Legal basis of the treatmentThe Data Controller processes Personal Data related to the User in case one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
LocationThe Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain more information about the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.. The User may verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
Period of storageData are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. You may obtain additional information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller. .
At the end of the storage period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected DataUser Data is collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or enforcement actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect fraudulent or malicious activity, and for the following purposes: Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Viewing content from external platforms, Contacting the User, and Payment Management. To obtain detailed information about the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Details about the processing of Personal Data”.
Personal Data Processing DetailsPersonal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact Form (this Website)The User, by filling out the contact form with his or her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form. Personal Data processed: ZIP code; city; last name; email; first name; phone number; province.
Payment managementPayment processing services enable this Website to process payments by credit card, wire transfer or other means. The data used for payment is acquired directly from the operator of the payment service requested without being in any way processed by this Website. Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding the payment.
Interaction with social networks and external platformsThis type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website. Interactions and information captured by this Website are in each case subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it. It is recommended to disconnect from the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Website is not linked back to the User’s profile.
StatisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to track User behavior.
Viewing content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them. In case a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
Further information on Personal Data
Sale of goods and services onlineThe Personal Data collected is used to provide services to You or to sell products, including payment and delivery, if any. The Personal Data collected to process the payment may be that relating to the credit card, bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used.
Sending newslettersThe personal data provided by the users will be used to send informative and/or promotional newsletters .
User rightsUsers may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your Data. You may oppose the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below. .
- access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of its Data and ask for updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the treatment of his Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- propose a complaint. The User can propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to objectWhen Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller, or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document..
How to exercise rightsIn order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month..
Further treatment information
Defense in courtThe User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings to defend against abuse of this Website or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System log and maintenanceFor operation and maintenance purposes, this Web Site and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policyFurther information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requestsThis Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services you use support them, you are encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Use DataThis is information that is automatically collected through this Web Site (including by third-party applications integrated into this Web Site), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Web Site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s computer environment.
UserThe individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the Data Subject.
InterestedThe natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Processor (or Owner)The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Web Site.
This Web Site (or this Application)The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
ServiceThe Service provided by this Web Site as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
CookieSmall portion of data stored within the User’s device.